Statement Condemning Enforced Disappearances in Indian-Administered Kashmir on International Day of the Disappeared
Justice for All strongly condemns the continued and alarming practice of enforced disappearances in the…
1. Amin, Taher. Mass Resistance in Kashmir: Origins, Evolution, Options. Institute of Policy Studies, Islamabad
2. The Human Rights Commission Srinagar, Kashmir Bleeds, IPS, 1991 $9.95
3. Tarik Jan & Ghulam Sarwar. Kashmir Problem: Challenge and Response. Institute of Policy Studies, 1990. $9.95
4. Korbel, Josef. Danger in Kashmir. Umi Research:1966.
5. Lamb, Alastair. The Myth of Indian Claim to Jammu and Kashmir-A Reappraisal.
6. Newburg, Paula. Double Betrayal: Repression and Insurgency in Kashmir. Brookings Institution Press: 1995.
7. Ahmad, Ishtiaq. India Watch: 1997-98 State, Society & Politics. Institute of Regional Studies, Islamabad
7. Irfani, Suroosh, ed. Fifty Years of the Kashmir Dispute (Based on the proceedings of the International Seminar held at Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu and Kashmir August 24-25, 1997). University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Muzzafarabad.
8. Roberts, Andrew. Lord Mountbatten’s Deceit.
9. Schofield, Victoria. Kashmir in the Crossfire. I.B. Tauris Publishers: 1996.
10. Bhim Singh, Flames in Kashmir
11. Arundhati Roy, Kashmir: A Case for Freedom
12. Mridu Rai, Hindu Rulers Muslim Subjects